Fullstack Web Developer
The ultimate rise of e-commerce was highlighted with the pandemic, while the need to stop global warming is more important than ever. Our mission is to finally make online shopping conscious and sustainable. Footprint is an AI-based SaaS technology that allows online shoppers to measure their feet with their smartphone to always find the perfect fitting shoe. Thus, we reduce size-related returns and avoid unnecessary CO2 emissions.
We are a strong, experienced team, coming from award-winning innovation hubs and know how to build impact-making products. And we need you to support us with our software development as a Fullstack web developer. Do you care about the environment and want to connect it to your passion for software development? Great! We can work really well together.
- Develop multi-platform web applications for mobile and desktop
- Conceptualize, implement and maintain features of our products
- Develop reusable libraries
- Optimize the applications for performance and responsiveness
- Design and develop backend apps and APIs
- Ideally a completed degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in developing full-stack web applications, using:
Node.js, React with HTML5 and CSS
- Good understanding of:
Test-driven development (TDD), CI/CD pipelines, DevOps principles and MS-Azure cloud
- Having fun in solving complex problems
Good level of English (minimum C1 level)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in developing with C# and Go for cloud applications
- Experience in using Grafana and Sentry (or similar)
What we offer:
Being transparent is the best way for us to find solutions and grow together. We pursue a culture where we frankly address anything that concerns us or affects our work. We bring in a rich combination of skillsets and individual strengths, making us a powerful team.
- Confidence in you as the expert and inclusion of your knowledge in company decisions
- Opportunity to further develop your experience by certified trainings when required
- Maximum freedom and trust in terms of your working time, location and holidays
- Guidance and coaching whenever needed as well as support in finding the right mentors from our broad network of experts
We are a team that values transparency and reliability. We master challenges, find solutions, and grow together as a team and as a company!
Hours: 40 hours per week
Start date: Spring 2022
Please send your CV and brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.