Talent Acquisition Manager
The ultimate rise of e-commerce was highlighted with the pandemic, while the need to stop global warming is more important than ever. Our mission is to finally make online shopping conscious and sustainable. Footprint is an AI-based SaaS technology that allows online shoppers to measure their feet with their smartphone to always find the perfect fitting shoe. Thus, we reduce size-related returns and avoid unnecessary CO2 emissions.
Working closely with our co-founder, Carolin Kleinert, to support our team in building the workforce we need to realize our mission and our business goals.
- Plan, develop, and implement an effective talent acquisition and sourcing strategy
- Find, acquire, assess and hire talented candidates for various positions mainly in Tech, plus Sales and UX
- Follow the latest trends in talent acquisition and apply them to find new candidates
- Train and empower the recruiting team to apply sourcing techniques and strategies
- Establish and further develop processes and competencies for active sourcing
- Constantly challenge the status quo in which we are hiring to optimize our sourcing strategies and channels
- Strong desire to get the right people in the right place (which is more important than a university degree)
- Completed studies in a relevant field (e.g. business administration or human resources management) or equivalent knowledge and skills based on relevant professional experience in comparable positions
- Proficiency in the use of active sourcing and talent acquisition tools
- Structured way of working, high level of self-motivation and independence
- Skillset of sourcing strategies, candidate interviews, and assessments, as well as hiring standards
- High level of empathy, the ability to actively listen and to engage people
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in written and spoken German and English
What we offer
- Direct constructive feedback, great scope for creativity, and mutual learning
- Opportunity to further develop your experience through certified training when required
- A competitive salary and steep career opportunities thanks to continuous growth
- Monthly extra credit with Edenred, redeemable in a large store partner network
- Confidence in you as the expert and inclusion of your knowledge in company decisions
- Maximum freedom and trust in terms of your working time, location, and holidays
- Guidance and coaching as support in finding the right mentors from our broad network of experts
We are a team that values transparency and reliability. We master challenges, find solutions, and grow together as a team and as a company!
Please send your CV and brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 22 June 2022