Working Student- UX & Product Design
The ultimate rise of e-commerce was highlighted with the pandemic, while the need to stop global warming is more important than ever. Our mission is to finally make online shopping conscious and sustainable. Footprint is an AI-based SaaS technology that allows online shoppers to measure their feet with their smartphone to always find the perfect fitting shoe. Thus, we reduce size-related returns and avoid unnecessary CO2 emissions.
We are a strong, experienced team, coming from award-winning innovation hubs, and know-how to build impact-making products. And we need you to support us with our UX & Product Design. You will support Footprint’s product team in defining and designing new features as well as improving existing features for our digital applications (web/ native/ desktop).
- Research user behavior, determine user needs, and translate these into concrete product and feature requirements.
- Create, visualize and test user flows, mock-ups, and prototypes.
- Track and test the performance of our digital products for continuous improvement.
- Create presentations about new products, features, as well as competitors and market development.
What you bring
- Enrollment in a topic-related degree program (communication, design, economics, psychology or similar).
- Experience in working with a range of tools (e.g. Figma) and UI/UX techniques.
- Passion for digital products.
- Ability to keep an eye out for the big picture but also for the smallest details.
- Structured way of working, high level of self-motivation and independency.
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English.
Nice to have
- Experience with Azure App Service, Kubernetes (AKS) and Docker
- Experience with Azure Active Directory
- Experience in using Grafana and Sentry (or similar)
- Working knowledge of frontend app development
What we offer
- Direct, constructive feedback, a large scope for creativity, and mutual learning
- 100% Flex Appeal! Decide for yourself when and from where you work, so you can organize your work and private life according to your needs
- Onboarding to ensure you are part of the team from day one and settle in quickly
- Steep career opportunities thanks to continuous growth and the realistic chance to become a permanent member of our team after your graduation
- A competitive salary and an attractive, uncapped commission structure
We are a team that values transparency and reliability. We master challenges, find solutions, and grow together as a team and as a company!
Hours: 20 hours per week
Start date: Spring 2022
Please send your CV and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 22 May 2022